Social business used to be a buzzword.
Why all the fuss about being a social business? Is it really such a big deal?
How do we get started? Where does social business begin?
It's true. We live in a conversation economy. I experienced it. A comment I wrote on Jeremy Epstein's blog led to a conversation which led to an invitation to write a blog on social business.
I consider myself privileged to share my thoughts on a subject I'm passionate about via Sprinklr - Experience Management | Social at Scale. I'm fortunate the blog post attracted intelligent comments from leading marketers and social business experts - from around the world.
- Jeremy Epstein - for the invitation
- Uyen Nguyen - for overall supervision
- Jessica Rodriguez - for content distribution
- Kara Lee - for content management
- Brad Hess - for content coordination
- Esteban Contreras - for social awesomeness :)
- Darren Garnick - for editing and proofing
To sign-off on a smile, a cartoon from The Geekly Group: