Olympic Games: the world's biggest sporting event & celebration of skill and spirit...
have gone social.
have gone social.
Official logo - London 2012 Olympics (27 July - 12 Aug)
Meet Wenlock and Mandeville - the official game mascots for London 2012
London Olympics (27 July-12 Aug, 2012) are coming. The announcements & ads have begun.
- Official site for the grand sporting spectacular in London is http://www.london2012.com/
- Official website of the Olympic movement: http://www.olympic.org/
- Wenlock & Mandeville are the official mascots for the London 2012 games. Read more
- The London 2012 Olympic Games' Official Facebook page
- Olympics Opening Ceremony (1 billion TV viewers) is among the most watched events on the Planet
- The 3 Official FREE Mobile Apps for London 2012 Olympics. Download them here.
Schedules, Results, Medals, Tickets, Venues - get all the info!
- London 2012 is the world's first Mobile-Social Olympics. The official twitter hashtags are #London2012 #Olympics
David Beckham - Samsung London 2012 Olympics Brand Ambassador for Galaxy S III
Coca-Cola's London 2012 Olympics 'Move To The Beat TVC' - a musical collage of sports sounds.
Coke's Olympic Games anthem Anywhere in the World ft. Mark Ronson & Katy B.
WARNING: This film may cause a lump in your throat, or make you choke with emotion!
Olympic Game logos over the years - LA, Seoul, Barcelona, Atlanta, Sydney, Athens, Beijing...
Official logo for Rio 2016 Olympic Games
With that, I declare the excitement open. Let the Socialympics games begin.
Here's a neat InfoGraphic from the International Olympic Committee (IOC) on the closely linked relationship between sports and social media. To get all the updates on athletes, teams, events, games, follow the London Olympics on The Social Media Olympic Hub.